Thursday, June 28, 2012

We need something new

Erin (e-string)

David Swanson wrote:
"You know what is going to happen if we leave this election up to the two major party candidates. President Obama will defend his troop surges, his excessive Pentagon budgets, his preparations for war with Iran,  his escalation of the drone wars, his crackdowns on whistleblowers, his indefinite detention policy, and his new role as manager of the White House assassination list. Mitt Romney will not question these policies, but will promise to pursue them with even more enthusiasm."
And I agree with him 100%.   Maybe there is some karma in the two of us having the same name.
At any rate, he is pushing for Dr. Jill Stein for president in the upcoming election.  She is going to be the Green Party candidate.
I am not that familiar with Dr. Stein so I won't make my view on her public.  I have seen too many people in the past rush in and speak up in favor of a candidate not knowing anything about that person, only to look like a complete fool months later.

I do know that if either Obama or Romney get in this country is in deep doo-doo.

No comments: