Thursday, June 7, 2012

A real class act


I don't know if you remember but last year I scheduled a model from Minneapolis to work with me at a State Park on the St. Louis River just south of Duluth.  I drove three and a half hours to get there.  Stopped and bought enough food for two days.  Bought park fees, camping fees, and got there well ahead of time so I could set up camp.  Then I spent a few hours hiking about, scouting the areas where we could work.
She showed up and said it was too cold to work and left.
I spent the rest of the day hiking about and then slept in the tent that night.  The next day I took camp apart and headed home.
All in all it cost me about $300.
I post on my M.M. portfolio a list of models such as this one that have cost me days and hundreds of dollars for naught.
Today I got a message from that model, apparently she spotted my list with her name on it.
The comment she left on my portfolio was in keeping with what I had experienced with her last year.  It is as follows:

 Edith J
Model

2012-06-06 19:24:47
dick





She didn't even capitalize, "dick".  Kids these days!  Texting has ruined any command of the English language they might have had.
Too bad.  She is a good model when she does work.  Just a bad investment, and appears to have the mentality of a twelve year old, and very limited vocabulary skills.  And oh, so sophisticated.
That comment clinched the lid on her coffin for me, and anyone who ever asks me about her.
__________________________________________________

Once again, Sarah's lovely backside.

3 comments:

D.L. Wood said...

Well dick - I mean Dick and it should be capitalized because We've seen the posted pictures. I certainly have crossed her off my list.

Besides I would be disappointed too in the fact the rebuttal was so slight. You [dumb, stupid, etc.] Dick, You're a Dick, You Dick Head, F**K You Dick or at least some exclamation marks to stress it !!!!!Dick!!!!! would have made me feel better about being attacked. Although seeing her accompanying picture: I think the real problem is that you didn't have a Horse....Dick.

D.L. Wood

Ian said...

She not only failed to use capitalization but also failed to include punctuation afterward. Perhaps she meant to add a question mark at the end in which case she was not insulting you but actually making a request for some...yes, that's it.

Shadowscapestudio said...

The message I received from her after she read this blog today clearly indicates she was not looking for some. At least from me.
Stay tuned for Class Act II coming tomorrow. I have been referred to as one of those children who only has one known parent, and is currently having sex.