Sunday, June 10, 2012

Happiness is...

Summer is here and the tree frogs are going nuts.  The pond is full of tad poles learning how to steer their bodies around so they go where they want them to go.
The loons hatched out a young one yesterday but the eagle came by for lunch and that was the end of that.
The gardens are all in (flower and veggie) and the weather has finally turned warm enough for thing to start taking off.
This morning I smoked a northern that I caught last evening and it turned out rather well, I must say.
I'm sitting in my screen house with my feet up and a cigar going.  All is right with the world.  At least right here and right now.  The rest of the world is screwed up completely however.  Nice to have my little haven away from it.

One of the shots I took of Sarah in Madison when I passed through on my trip.  What a wonderful person she is, and I could spend hours just chatting with her.

1 comment:

D.L. Wood said...

It is nice to have a feel good, happy place sanctuary and you're especially lucky to call it home.

We are at our daughter's in Az. so are at a temporary happy place.

D.L. Wood