Tuesday, May 29, 2012

New summer.

It is a new summer, and with it brings good times that I will be looking forward to.  Times with friends; times with family; times alone.  Camping times and hiking times.  Quiet times on my screen porch enjoying the wolves, loons and other critters.  Gardening, both vegetable and flower.  New yard stuff will be built and maybe, just maybe I might get around to finishing the outdoor bread and pizza oven.
For now, an image from Thursday evening, somewhere in Iowa.  They do have more than corn there.  But not much.

1 comment:

D.L. Wood said...

I love the erect nipples.

If I remember right, the late Bob Collins on WGN radio used to say - there is no such place as Iowa.

Having driven west to Colorado a couple of times. Iowa and Nebraska are just that flat space between the river and the mountains that you are forced to drive through.

D.L. Wood