Saturday, August 13, 2011

My current wallpaper

Thyia ~ "Sleepy Time"

It was tough but I have finally decided on this image as my current wallpaper. I change wallpaper about every six months, mainly because I get tired of looking at the same thing all the time. But this one will do nicely for awhile.
______________________________

Update: I was sitting in the Minneapolis airport waiting for someone to arrive and opened up my notebook to do some work.
A little kid behind me said, "Pretty girl". I swung around and saw this 8ish year old boy kneeling on his chair looking right at my computer.

Maybe I best make sure I have a traveling wallpaper to substitute.

But I agree with his assessment.

2 comments:

D.L. Wood said...

It's never too early to start appreciating a beautiful nude woman. So a high five to the boy. Oh and us old guys appreciate her too.

D.L. Wood

Gary said...

I agree with D.L. but his dad may think otherwise. Traveling wallpaper could be your eagle eating raw meat.