Wednesday, December 22, 2010

And a stinky cat

DD#3

Friday morning I will be heading down to Minneapolis to spend Christmas with the in-laws. What started out as a one or two day thing has now grown. The wife wants clay and the clay place will not be open until Monday. So from Friday morning until Monday evening I will be gone. Stuck in that gawd awful sewer of a metropolis. Cooped up in a tiny apartment with three other people and a stinky cat.
Oh, this is going to just be a peach of a holiday. No internet either. Grrrrrrrrrr!
I will be off the grid and bored out of my mind.
With luck I will go for a walk and get mugged or something to break up the monotony.
Maybe I will go over to the airport and watch people get nuked by the body scanners. I'm amazed funeral homes don't have somebody standing there handing out business cards as people walk out of those machines.
Airports would be pretty cool places to hang out if it wasn't for TSA. I mean, where else can you go to get your shoes shined?



No comments: