Friday, September 17, 2010

POETS DAY

Brooke ~ Cascade River

...as my wife calls it.
Piss on everything, tomorrow's Saturday.
For those of us who have retired from the daily grind of getting up and going to work, we hardly notice the weekends except that there is another lump in bed with you at 8:00 in the morning that is not there Monday through Friday that late.

I put a new shower head in the bathroom. Today I am going to pull it off and fix it.
Call me an environmental waster but I just am not ready to give in to these wimpy shower heads with the government flow restrictions in them. I want a shower that blasts the dirt off of me.
I can fix this one with a 3/8" drill bit run through the little bitty hole it came with.
I don't want to be misted. I'm not a plant.
I don't quit understand this water saving equipment we are forced to use. How is it saving water when you have to stand in the shower three times as long to rinse the soap out of your hair? How is it saving water when you have to flush the toilet twice to get everything to go down?
I'm all for being environmentally friendly but let's be reasonable about how we go about things and not jump in with governmental regulations because some politician is being funded by Greenpeace.

Growing season is over for the garden so it is time to get the remaining veggies in. That will be today's project.

No comments: